2012年11月18日星期日

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com nstitute for researc

The enemy is so many ……"
"Could you vanquish?"
"Vanquish!Europe loose don't far leave this, see have combat here, have already led troops to arrive, beat off Luo some soldiers!Great Pu in the sky, this palace is also a lot too big, I didn't immediately find out you ……"
"Went to go,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, need not explained!Call to whet Rong to come in, boil herbal medicine for me!"
"BE!"Ga Ba Mang Xing one gift, again blunt pleased gram of but hero go one gift, this just turn round to rush, seek to whet Rong.
Mo Qi Zhe listens to an outside Europe loose and arrive, the heart let go of, this didn't relate to, oneself can not leave old Lama, if he reneges, Be not willing to accept oneself and be disciple, that has to let ,down begin and search, that text become what princess stayed's boiling herbal medicine tool don't get can not.
Can this time but wait a good half-day, until the sky receive quickly bright, whet Rong just.Mo Qi Zhe's way:"Almost urgently die I, I still think you drive Luo some soldiers to grasp to go to!Is quickly quick, seek those tools for boiling herbal medicine with my teacher!"
Whet Rong a , way:"Outside Luo some castellans arrived and loosenned a negotiation in underneath and Europe, want a daughter to you!"
Mo Qi Zhe put to put a hand, way:"Know, these were all of no account, importantly is that you want to fill a prescription for me, want ~only me like, what the matters can solve!"
"I this boils herbal medicine!"Whet Rong to take out a cake of to grow the clod of red poison grass, and pleased gram of but the hero take a medicine to have, Mo Qi Zhe then turns around in the house and anxiously waits for.
The sky brightens bright, the outside person's voice is boiling, the elephant is many people to hither rush.The spirit way of Mo Qi Zhe:"Having to make is wrong, how in the most decisive time come vexed I, don't know now am I anxious?"
Europe is loose to run to come in, called a way:"Great king, you are here!Outside important event, I put gravamen, still you go out and see!"
Mo Qi Zhe's way:"I know to is an important event and all beat to pull Sa to come, not just important event?Can I have a larger matter now, so outside that important event ignore much big, you by yourself solve go to!"
"Outside Luo all members of some tribe alliances came, several 100,000 people.Look endless, we can beat however they!They fight and see you one side, if you don't go out again, they will be strong to intrude into come,cheap dr dre beats!"
"All came, is this what is the row?, Understand, a few days ago Luo some kings ask me this new teacher.Say if Central plains come to strong enemy how do!Be getting more strange, the top calculates on time, Luo some kings should not know is that I came, also have a great achievement man to run to ask Lama, this matter has a hitch!"
The Lyu elder brother Yu's way:"Must be that beard to respect Tuo to tell a ground of airtight.Return great physician, I see call the ghost cures still about!"He dislikes that the beard respects Tuo to then and greatly speak his ill.
Mo Qi Zhe silently ordered to nod, this beard respect the Tuo must be the spy that sneaks into to teach clearly, but not necessarily is what some Luo kings send go to, Luo some kings didn't°yet so big skill.But he is who send to ground?
"I go out and see, the medicine fries well after, send to a front for me."Mo Qi Zhe's knowing to become nervous again is useless.The medicine doesn't fry can not drink very much!
One public alignment front, Mo Qi Zhe asks Europe loose way:"They how all came, whether want to fight to be a ?Did we can once beat these people?"
Europe is loose difficult tunnel:"Tell the truth, they aren't to come to seek mine, is come to seek a big king yours.As for they want to do what ……difficult say!"
"Don't choose the easier way, I say if fighting was a , we canned once beat them!"
"Say from the troops, not ability!The Luo is some original sow than strong.And they the whole alliance all unexpectedly came, Luo some big Tribal chiefs arriving an empress didn't directly take the offensive, the good elephant wants to say with you what, this ……the big king arrive front you ask him not very good, I not say!"
"Have what not say ground.At most is the head that wanted me what of, want my item last person Be getting more.Can who don't also take to go, hum!"
Stand to the cloth to reach to pull temple ground in the temple wall, Mo Qi Zhe gets down a to see, what a guy, this can let everybody mountain huge, the underneath is whole to is a person, an eye could not hope a head!Mo Qi Zhe asks a way:"The Luo is some so big, than sow at least greatly ascend 200%!"
"Some Luos have no so many people, other tribes also came on the steppe, we vomited Fan how many years have never met this circumstance, absolutely the elephant is a lately great Pu to mount the throne similar!"
Mo Qi Zhe is blunt to below release throat to call a way:"I would am beam Wang Mo Qi Zhe, who are Luo some big Tribal chiefs ?Please come over to talk!"
A middle age man of purple face Tang echoes but, he calls a way upward:"I would am virtuous Ka of some kings of Luos Ba Luo, top of but great
"Is exactly an originally big king!I say virtuous Ka Ba Luo, originally big Wang Lai your Luo Be some to visit, you be invite so me of, call this many people, is scare my ground?"
Virtuous Ka Ba Luo shakes head a way:"Be not.The great king is a Central plains big leader, I am just a tribe small leader, how dare I do a rightness with you?As long as you don't humiliate me, I Thank God!"
Mo Qi Zhe says with smile:"There are words in your words!Say I humiliate you and mean that I grasped your ground daughter?Is in fact exactly the opposite, is I save of she, I am from is a…… the of a head of wolf extrication she, exactly that is a head what wolf, we need not in public explained?"
"Need not need not, thanked great king for to save my daughter!Since it is so, please let out her good?"Is virtuous Ka Ba Luo Da Dun's feeling is embarrassed, if Mo Qi Zhe in public speaks the matter that the daughter elopes, that absolutely must give° him abashed die, the big Tribal chief ground face must throw light!
"I saved your ground daughter, you but parties the soldier come to beat me, does this make sense?"
"There in no blame me, is me ground under charge from made the decision a piece, I a got news to rush through come, didn't strike against you again as well!"
Mo Qi Zhe smiled to descend a set:"Say so that I want to make friend with you, you also think to make friend with me?"
"Certainly, ability and great king's making friend is my honor!"
Mo Qi Zhe immediately vomits a Fan department to the underneath ground many call a way:"I and your Luo some big Tribal chiefs are friends, friend is not the ability is internecine.For meaning my sincerely, I this just the Ma send down.I believe to vomit Fan good brave fellow one promise daughter, put Ma just you can't don't speak beating of faith, either I, right?"
Virtuous Ka Ba Luo nods a way:"To, I from cradle to the grave the most heavy reputation, since is a friend definitely have never added to harm of reason!"
Mo Qi Zhe turns head a way:" Just the Ma put it down,Beats Solo HD."The Piao rides a soldier to depend on life behaviour and let out Ma just.
Europe loosens a small track:"That Mian reaches not to speak reputation, in case of this ……"
"Trust, I have a way!"Mo Qi Zhe loudly shouts a way:"Each old young masters that vomit Fan, you all believe a Buddha, can you say to is Central plains of monk good, still vomit the Lama of Fan good?"
"Certainly is the Lama that vomits Fan good, this still uses to ask!"Herd a people as one man way.
"Can be what Central plains ground monk rather vomit the Lama of Fan good?You know why?"
Vomit the herding people of Fan be step by step led to go into Gou by him.All shake head to say not to know, they say Lama well, is a people of the same group Kua people of the same group, as for monk is what have no Lama well, a ground of herding people connects Central plains of the monks have never seen, again which know for what not good!
Mo Qi Zhe's way:"Central plains have a famously Buddhish institute for research, call Shaolin Temple.In lived many monk of high renowns, medium monk and short monk, thought necessarily everyone knows?"
He this sentence ask puzzlingly and vomit Fan herding people which know Central plains of monk's temple, again say herding none of people majority ofly understands Central plains words, each the elephant duck listen to thunder generally.Just listen to a voice, if not that having understand Central plains words of the person is doing a translation, herd the people not to know what he is speaking.Can a words as long as passing replying of other people to say, necessarily will join some oneselfs ground guess, will more spread more Xuan.Finally become myth!
Understand Central plains vomiting of words Fan person translation way:"He says to Central plains have calls Shaolin Temple of monastery, in have many monks, the men and women all have.Is high short different!"
This sentence became along with the direction of wind:"The monk of Shaolin Temple isn't to depend to accept disciple, but is livinged little monk and small nun by monk's nun to maintain monastery joss stick!"
Mo Qi Zhe's way:"I at greatly the reason join monastery, one has a daughter ground the monk of high renown accepted I do disciple and also take me to the house in Shaolin Temple, let me watch Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论