2012年11月15日星期四

cnn way the sword in t

On 20 how old Wu Zhe Shous, the felling of this kind of setback lets he no longer Gao Gao at up, connecting flying of foot the sword is also some to stop steady, finally have to fall a ground, lay up to fly sword.
"In fact I how don't want as well, just want to know you exactly is who?Why to seek my trouble?"See the other party even fly swords to all lay by, I also the sword in the handle knob take back, no longer crest wear nearby of that fixs true, and anyway this severals be controled of fix true be all ordered cave, unless they can solve cave by oneself, otherwise is inescapable.And see them a previous circumstance, know although they is to fix a true, but can't use to work properly dint to hurtle cave, so I am also worried that they will be not suddenly anti- to be made a surprise attack to me.
Fall the high level of returning to the ground to fix true hear after my words, immediately put the facial expression of a wry smile, say:"We seem to have never sought you to bother, but you are seeking us to bother."
"Is previous that southern sorcery clan elder and you is what relate to?"I have no who who bother of and its issue, but direct the inquiry at the beginning start of problem, and their these problems that fix an of true also because that southern sorcery clan elder arouse of, although he has already been sent to by me different the space go to, the possibility for having not come back.
"You say of but the guy that suddenly disappears?"The other party counter-questionsed me 1, see the appearance seeming to be still not to know the identity of that southern sorcery clan elder.
"Is him!"I ordered to nod.
"We with him without the least bit relating to.We however is receive order to follow him."The high level fixs true shook to shake head.He is incognizant that southern sorcery clan elder.Just receive order behaviour.
"Receive who ground order?Why to follow him?Still have you ground organization is what organize?"I connected to ask again three questions.
"It is sorry.This a few problems I can not answer you,Facebook.You even if killed us.We can't speak ground."The high level fixs a true and immediately after shakes head.Directly refused I the ground inquire.And my ground three problem is a Be not willing to come back.
"That you call what name always can say?"I inquire the other party place name word form of address again.
"This can.My Xing Mu.Bathe son falsely.They six tiger, dollar cow, dollar horse, dollar of the leopards, dollars that call a dollar wolf, dollar respectively dog."That high level fixs true not only reported oneself place name word.Together with was tied up six place name words by me to also report out.Just he report a famous word.As for six people who is who I temporarily also can not distinguish Chu.However can affirm ground BE,cnn.The place name word of these 6 people isn't them ground autonym.But is get into them after death organization to rise a place name word behind.
"That southern sorcery clan the elder have already been killed by me, you after how want?Revenge for him?"After asking an other party name,google, I arrive the south sorcery clan to the topic pullout again elder this place.
"Revenge?We are all incognizant he, why want to revenge for him?"Bathe son to falsely hear after my inquiry, had some to helplessly smile to smile again, that smiling face has a liking for go to very false.
"Is true incognizant he?That when I just wanted to kill him why do you want to obstruct?"I counter-question a way again, for bathe son falsely of words I combine to incompletely believe, connect he
BE follow south the sorcery clan none of elder believe and follow a southern sorcery clan elder to need TT)|fix more true?And their Ni body the Shu connect my absolute being to know all detection not, that southern sorcery clan elder wants and discovers them more impossible.
"That ……"'s bathing son is falsely temporarily done not know by what I asked how answer well, at that time although he concealed ground thoroughly, dollar several wolves how don't like, especially dollar cow, is also the first appeared be held tight by me, then was covered with dust by the Huan star to work properly dint of that, rushed out to want to save the south sorcery clan elder in the beginning more,was not only beyond hope as a result, anti- tooked into oneself, tooked into together of still have several a dollar wolves, in addition oneself.
"Do you still want to seek to lend?Directly say, who are you exactly?Come to do here what?And that southern sorcery clan elder is what relate to?"I the fierce prestige drink a way, the sword in the hand again flicks at the same time, direct arrive my in front of the be sealed acupuncture points and work properly dint of fix the neck of true up.
Bathe son falsely don't answer me of words, but lowered the head to contemplate good short while, and seemed to do what decide to be general, bite a dynasty, I counter-question a way:"Do you really want to know?"
"Yes, I want to know."I nod in response to the way.
"You once knew reason, that also equaled you three went in to come in our affairs, wanted to leave again have no opportunity."The look in the eyes bathing son falsely suddenly becomes to relentless get up, seem with before become individual similar, give people's felling totally different.
"Say, who are you exactly?"I is completely inattentive to the threat bathing son falsely, the facial expression on the contrary becomes a bit cool, and some clusters permit.
Bathe son to falsely see me a cool cluster the appearance for permitting, also can shake, then have some to helplessly say:"I call to bathe son falsely, they are the names of a dollar wolf dollar leopard are true, I am their uncle Shi, we several the person who all work properly a sword parties, receive the Zhang teaches of life follow be made by you disappeared of the person, although the other party is you material life Wu Lin Zhong south the elder of the sorcery clan, equally is also an outer circle member whom we fix true boundary to work properly a sorcery parties, and work properly the person of sorcery parties at ordinary times, connect their the outer circle member is generally all foolish at south Jiang region, never get into Central plains district, this time he lead boundary, and act still very mysterious, our the outer circle member after discovering him immediately report, then our the Zhang teach immediately send me down follow in him, see the mysterious Mi ground of his absolute being runs China dry what, and dollar wolf dollar leopard they are to follow Be helped to mine, originally follow that person only the dollar cow is one person, just your suddenly arrival, the dollar cow doesn't know a circumstance, and you in the middle still have already practiced moral teachings than his tall of, so he momentary notify I, then we several just urgently rush through to here."
Bathe son falsely his own group and the taskses all way come out, although say still a bit not clearly, however I believe some, only I not for fix the matter of true boundary to understand, and disorderly dance and Huan star the dust is also similar, the Huan star dust soundly asleep several thousand years, immediately ran into me after waking up, then always heel we together, not and clearly now fix the affair of true boundary is also normal, but disorderly dance although fixed to do for 200 years, however his teacher is to spread to fix, and nothing important group, and again few heel disorderly dance speak to fix the matter of true boundary group, so disorderly dance hear work properly a sword parties and work properly a sorcery parties, these 2 to fix a true group for the first time.
"You followed so for a long time, can have what result?"I curiously toward bathing son to falsely inquire a way.
"Didn't, that guy in addition to the half is many before the month go out for a while, then to a material life of martial descend Zhong poison after, always foolish have never gone out in this villa, we didn't also discover what special thing."Bathed son to falsely shake to shake head.
"He puts poison in a hand to the common run of people, you how not obstruct, and after the event also not rescue?"I knew that material life Wu Zhe whom he says should be the father of the eldest sister-in-law the dream south of sky, so at bathe son falsely just finish saying, I immediately forced to ask a way again.
"That is inside the person of Zhong poison is just a common customs person, and puts poison in of person also just work properly the outer circle member of sorcery parties, also still have moreover an identity in the vulgar world at the same time, therefore his behavior can be treated as gratitude and grudge between material lives, so we can not participate."See dead not to save be see dead not to save, but at bathe son falsely of mouth in seem to be some sumptuous Tang emperors, seeming the all theses is all as it should be, if isn't a Huan star if the dust knows these, the dust afraid of dream for sky south even if is deathless, whole life also canned be foolish on the bed.
"Hum" I send out one cold hum, for bathe son falsely they see dead not and save me also is can't, save not to save whole freedoms that is them, I have no right to request them must Shi You mutually save, so can send out one cold hum to mean disaffection.
"I want to ask you a few questions."Bathe son to falsely hum to cold my disaffection to completely take no cognizance, on the contrary if have to beg ground dynasty I say.
" Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论