2013年1月27日星期日

Facebook rs for help a house

I heavily sigh 1 and defy although this wench was savage to order, however this hero →the ice's words is also really too unpleasant to hear, allow who a female kid also cans not stands of, I of crazy Long Zi gives or gets an electric shock to finally fall at his body up, elder brother Niao sees I begin and also start PK he, but the Long Xing's world beginning attackstone me with all strength, the cold breeze Di is silly to silly stand in the part, finish to know nothing a way to help who.
Just crazy Long Zi give or get an electric shock for for the second time, hero →the ice have already poured at underground, system hints that I make murder, the weapon curses to add 1.See hero →the ice was put by us to pour, the thunder and lightning of Long Xing's world also stopped down, "walk sideways violent in action, you are simply to have already also killed me to calculate!"Long Xing's world knits the brows to say.
"Again not dry you what matter!"Smiling of my amity.
"Walk sideways violent in action, I didn't finish with you!"Hero →the ice let go of a malicious words, white light the flash across went to and turn to living sanctuary.
"Hero →the ice is the brothers of my guild, you beat him I have to help, you killed him I will revenge for him, but I beat again however you, simply you killed me like, also have an explaination to the brothers on the whole."Long Xing's world also smiled.
"If Long Xing's world, I see you are also a good man, today's affair was difficult to say to who wrong, however the words of hero you are also hear, really too a little bit unpleasant to hear, this also calculates to give him a precept, as for what you said wants to revenge for the brothers, as long as you want to can kill me once at any time, I walk sideways violent in action if move a hand, isn't a man!"My concussion's saying, in fact the words of Long Xing's world but is to make me extremely move, originally still keep existing the friendship and brothers cordiality of earnestness in the game.But Long Xing the world is a deluxe player of helpless, from he make me kill his words show undoubtedly.
If I also have red-blooded one chamber, I also have my own brothers friend, I also have own friendship and for supporting this kind of friendship to rather pay of life, looking at Long Xing's world, deliberate him, this fantasy bequeath to posterity really return just a game?
Long Xing's world has no again say what, the thunder and lightning towards me to cut down, I just at first hard anti- write, don't open shield not to drink a medicine, until hang.And after I hang of Long Xing's world also hanged and defied when he attackstones me, have been being attackstoning him, he equally doesn't open shield not to drink a medicine.
Didn't realize me to explode what things as well as realize surroundings crowd to rush at my corpse of crazy rob, I took off helmet.Influence gradually another feelings in the heart, seem the canthuses all start to be sour being getting more puckery, touched in mind ferment for hasing long time no see.
Oneself's friend who bequeathed to posterity time in those early years is killed of time, oneself beat however murderer, only asked others for help a house to kill oneself to help his/her own brothers cordiality, what to don't thought of BE,google, arrived now fantasy to bequeath to posterity medium unexpectedly still have an in those early years similar to oneself silly person!Probably someone will say I am silly, but I be drive Long Xing's world so the very silly person and cordiality like this move, with the result that don't strike back to kill off for Long Xing world.
PS:2 flock have already been getting fuller and like the friend of this book, like a friend who bequeath to posterity the sf and apply for the friend of role to add 41472179

Chapter 112 suddenly and violently beats the sun person


An individual is gloomily sat house in, sparked a smoke, recall bequeath to posterity while having oneself's university of happy time, oneself was just the bit part of a nobody at that time, whole day the other people humiliated of role, but who will thought of a not satisfied person would bequeath to posterity in the fantasy in the middle of the legend world in mix of like fish let into water, say I mix now of not bad, basic also was stained with new hand village a few lights of NPCs, also joined the household of dragon, many a brothers for showing the deepest sincerity, the most severe is to learn 2 to forbid to curse, if removed to forbid to curse, even if my material than other people like 1:00, but also the player of unlike commonness is strong to where go.
When my smoke puts out right away, elder brother Niao also took off helmet, hurtle me to say:"I day, you this guy came up that brute force again, you knew not to know once you hang, surroundings of the players all went crazy and all hurtled up to rob the material that you explode down and hanged very big group of persons as a result, unfortunately your blood drinks me to have never picked up back, the condition disordered too much, all don't know a quilt who pick up,cnn."Elder brother Niao's facial expression is very sorry.
"You say what, my blood drank!"I smoked cigarette just of the mood of concussion have already recovered down and resumed rational, oneself also felt he or she just stands there motionless beat for somebody else to seem have a little silly, however completely didn't regret, if still just circumstance like that, probably I will again can not choose to make Long Xing's world kill once.
However hear now that my just lost but reply of the blood drinks and is exploded, I don't know to is that my own luck is very bad, unexpectedly continued to twice hang to all drink blood to explode to go out.
Go up be exploded blood to drink, and the person of iron blood household picks up to return to he or she, and also benefits from adversity the player of receiving iron blood household to do younger brother on the whole, and this time, who picked up my blood to drink, no matter who picked up will steal to smile but can't return as well to me!Thought of to use the accustomed blood drinks, the in the mind is a burst of to be depressed, oneself isn't the Yao of hairiness disease, don't kill Long Xing's world also even if, also stand to motionless make him kill.
I day!Being dark to scold in my heart is a , oneself doesn't know to is to scold the own and still keep scolding Long Xing's world.
"Calculated, greatly not take one 10 bone jades play like, drink with blood also bad not how much of."Elder brother Niao smiles to comfort me, my inside in the warehouse's still hasing the magic the bone jade for being worth 10:00 is a blood to provide for use weapon after drinking explode.
"Bone jade where and must ascend blood to drink, little in the clout at 5:00, suffered a los with the words of Taoist priest PK, if meet one again evil avoid a little higher Taoist priest, more difficult dozen, depressed.This just two bloods drinking is getting twoer!"
"Walk, go out to have a meal, I am all almost famished,Facebook, give me a head of cows the ability be whole to eat now."Elder brother Niao says with smile, he still fears me because exploding blood to drink is sad, intentionally say at 1:00 all not funny joke, the wild diagram stirs me happy.However although exploding blood to drink me is a bit sad,exploding blood to drink me doesn't also feel what, oneself from play games till now, also true don't greatly explode what material, with those usually an explode be drop the player that the best material descends to compare, my luck is getting more fairly good.Person Yao will learn oneself to comfort himself/herself and give it a bit of thought more unfortunate person, oneself is much more pleasurable.
I and elder brother Niao's door, arrive down stairs to seek a hotel to have a meal.The time that walks on the road, because still is just missing oneself affair within heart, crash into a person very carelessly, the title hurriedly says sorry.
That person's pouring don't say what, just friendly of smile, and return to bow for me to salute, I who make am very ashamed, have to connect a voice to say sorry of words.The get to bump of although don't say what, the flank is a don't Gao Da dun very domineering muscle male aren't happy, spread densely on Yin cloud of face, freely said a what, although don't understand, however know that day language be, but see from the facial expression of his facial expression, absolutely is the words that scold me.
"Bumped a person to still call names, did your X."I haven't come yet and do to serve as what reaction, flank one person has already scolded out, but while scolding out, he has already hurtled to hold tight that Japanese muscle male's dress neckband in the past and raise a big fist of his that Bo at the same time to that Japanese's face ascend failed next go.
The muscle of that Japan male although is stronger, the regrettable statures is short short, about only one meter seven or so, and the brothers for beginning not only Gao Da Dun Zu has one meter eight many, plus physical stature is also extremely big and strong, the one punch keeps on hitting, we also it hear a frailty of Pa ring, after that Japanese bends the body and kills a pig sort Hao call fall flop, wore from his Wu face of pointed to sew the blood that the midstream came out to see, nose bone affirmation is pulverized, again see his Hao call medium vomit of a few teeth to see, only afraid the incisor also could not guaranteed.
But that brothers' towarding to pour don't pass at the Japanese on the ground and raise feet to mercilessly kick that Japanese's lower abdomen.Flank of that Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论